Bagging Groceries December 3
– Location: Cub Foods at 12595 Central Avenue NE in Blaine
– Day/Date: Saturday, December 3, 2022
– Hours: 10am to 3pm – Two shifts -1st shift is 10am to 12:30pm – 2nd shift is 12:30 to 3pm
– Purpose: Raising funds for agencies that provide services to individuals experiencing hunger and homelessness
– Volunteers will receive an email the week of the event with the details.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org t.o sign up
HOPE 4 Youth
HOPE 4 Youth supports young people, ages 16 to 24, who are experiencing homelessness. They provide assistance with basic-needs case management, stable housing, education and employment. You are welcome to serve by cooking meals, sorting supplies, mentoring and more at the Drop-in Center
HOPE Place is a 12-unit Coon Rapids transitional housing facility that offers supportive services to young people who are experiencing homelessness. You can serve by becoming a Volunteer Greeter. They are stationed at the front desk to create a welcoming environment for residents and guests.
For more information about all HOPE 4 Youth programs, go to https://www.hope4youthmn.org
Hope for the Community is a humanitarian organization in Blaine that feeds hundreds of families each week. To accomplish this, individuals are needed to serve Wednesday 12-2:30 p.m. or Thursday from 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
You will receive a warm welcome whenever you are able to serve. For more information go to
IF YOU NEED FOOD –
Hope Church, Hope for the Community
1264 109th Ave NE
Blaine, MN 55434
Food Pick up Times:
Thursday ~ 10am – 5pm
If you are in line before the end time, you will receive food, while supplies last
Stepping Stone Emergency Housing
provides emergency shelter and critical support services for individuals 18 and older experiencing homelessness while striving toward self-sufficiency. Stepping Stone requires you complete an application and attend a short training session before serving.
There are a variety of service opportunities in food service – 11 am – 3 pm Monday-Friday
At this time, assistance is needed with:
- Sweeping the kitchen daily
- Mopping, twice a week, in the kitchen
- Sweeping & mopping in the kitchen hallway
- Cleaning the women’s bathroom twice a week
- Washing dishes & putting them away
- Take kitchen garbage’s & recycling out daily
- School donations -They receive food daily from the schools. Help is needed to inventory, pan, label, & put away.
- Second Harvest -Receive & put it away
For more information contact
Threshold for New Life Ministry
Serving Breakfast Downtown Minneapolis
They are looking for 2-3 individuals to serve with regular volunteers setting up and serving breakfast daily to individuals experiencing homelessness. The location is the Salvation Army-Harbor Lights building at 1010 Currie Ave Minneapolis. Arrival time is 5am. Masks are required while you are in the facility. You will be done by 7am.
For more information go to www.richardbahr.com
- Blaine High School
- Anoka Regional High School
- Anoka Technical High School
- Spring Lake Park School District
- River Trail Learning Center at L.O. Jacob